Gene Juarez Academy offers financial aid for those who qualify. We participate in several Federal and State funded programs because we’re nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS). Our Financial Services team will assist you in determining what financial aid you qualify for and walk you through the process so you understand your options.
We offer the following financial aid programs for those who qualify:
- Federal grants (which do not have to be repaid)
- Low-cost federal loans (with payments beginning after you have been out of school for six months)
- State Funding
- A variety of education and training benefits from the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Flexible payment plans
- Scholarships for cosmetology school
To find out if you qualify for Federal Student Aid, complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) & be sure to list Gene Juarez Academy as your school of choice. Our school code is 013926 for both of our campus locations.
Utilize our Net Price Calculator tool to get more information about what the program costs would be including living expenses for similar student situations.
Get started on the path to becoming a successful hairdresser and contact our team of Financial Services Representatives today, or call us at 800.230.3636.
“I never thought I could afford to go to beauty school, but the Financial Services team worked with me to make it a possibility.”
– Nadia, Graduate, North Seattle