Whether you just scheduled an appointment for a hair service or are thinking about giving us a try, here is some helpful information to help you prepare before you visit either of our campus locations.
Scheduling An Appointment
- We offer three convenient ways to schedule an appointment: online, our mobile app (iOS or Android), or by phone at 800.230.3636.
- Appointment availability will vary by campus and day depending upon student schedules and our adherence to state-mandated capacity limits.
- Once an appointment is scheduled, guests will receive an email and/or text message confirming their appointment. We also send a reminder email and/or text the morning of the scheduled appointment.
- At this time, we cannot accommodate walk-ins for services.
Preparing For Your Visit
- Please reschedule or cancel your appointment if you have tested positive, or have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat and/or a new loss of taste or smell. Even if you have a cold or the flu, we will need to reschedule your appointment for the safety and well-being of our students, staff, and other guests.
- Complete our digital health and service intake forms prior to your arrival on the day of your appointment. A link to these forms is provided in our appointment confirmation and reminder emails.
- Don’t forget your mask! All guests must wear a mask (whether or not you are fully vaccinated) that is fitted behind the ears at all times during their visit. Guests who arrive without a mask will be asked to purchase one for $5 or reschedule their appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. Exceptions will be made for a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker of a guest who is receiving a service.
- Plan on leaving unnecessary personal items at home or in your car. We recommend your phone, purse & beverage in a closed container. Our coat closest and beverage service is closed until further notice.
- We no longer accept cash or check for service and product purchases. In addition, we no longer provide cashback for tipping student artists. Please plan ahead by bringing your debit or credit card and cash for tipping.
- We no longer sell or accept Gene Juarez Salons and Spas Gift Cards as payment. You may use your gift card at any one of our 10 Salon and Spa locations or purchase products online at genejuarez.com.
- All services at Gene Juarez Academy are provided by students in various stages of their education under the supervision of a licensed educator.
- Services are available to guests age 5 and older.
- Due to the learning process, please expect our educators to be involved with comments, redirection, and recommendations. This creative interaction is important to the educational process and may add additional time to your service.
- Guests may request student artists by name when scheduling their appointment but we do not honor any requests based upon a student’s race, age, gender, or level of education and skill.
- Eligible discounts will be applied at checkout. One service discount may be used per visit.
- Should a student no longer be available to provide a scheduled service, we will do our very best to move the appointment to another student to avoid cancellation. We will notify guests as soon as possible by phone, text, and/or email should unforeseen circumstances arise and we are unable to honor a scheduled appointment.
Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our students, staff, and guests as we follow mandated COVID restrictions and protocols. We follow the highest standards of sanitization and have minimized physical touchpoints in addition to requiring health screenings, masks, and social distancing at our campus locations.
We look forward to seeing you soon!