GUEST SERVICES AT THE ACADEMY
We are thrilled to safely resume guest services this week at both of our academy locations after a two month pause. That’s why we think it is the perfect time to share important updates and reminders about guest services.
Scheduling An Appointment
- We offer three convenient ways to schedule an appointment: online, our mobile app (iOS or Android) or by phone at 800.230.3636.
- Appointment availability will vary by campus and day depending upon student schedules and our adherence to state mandated capacity limits.
- Once an appointment is scheduled, guests will receive an email and/or text message confirming their appointment. We also send a reminder email and/or text the morning of the scheduled appointment.
- At this time, we cannot accommodate walk-ins for services.
Preparing For Your Visit
- Please reschedule or cancel your appointment if you have visited other states in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat and/or a new loss of taste or smell.
- Complete our digital health and service intake forms prior to your arrival the day of your appointment. A link to these forms is provided in our appointment confirmation and reminder emails.
- Don’t forget your mask! All guests must wear a mask that is fitted behind the ears at all times during their visit. Guests who arrive without a mask will be asked to purchase one for $5 or reschedule their appointment.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. Exceptions will be made for a parent, legal guardian, or caretaker of a guest who is receiving a service.
- Plan on leaving unnecessary personal items at home or in your car. We recommend your phone, purse & beverage in a closed container. Our coat closest and beverage service is closed until further notice.
- We no longer accept cash or check for service and product purchases. In addition, we no longer provide cash back for tipping student artists. Please plan ahead by bringing your debit or credit card and cash for tipping.
- We no longer sell Gene Juarez Salons & Spas Gift Cards but will honor them as payment for purchases until April 30, 2021. Please review the fine print on your gift card before your visit as not all gift cards are accepted at Gene Juarez Academy.
- All services at Gene Juarez Academy are provided by students in various stages of their education under the supervision of a licensed educator.
- Services are available to guests age 5 and older.
- Due to the learning process, please expect our educators to be involved with comments, redirection and recommendations. This creative interaction is important to the educational process and may add additional time to your service.
- Guests may request student artists by name when scheduling their appointment but we do not honor any requests based upon a student’s race, age, gender or level of education and skill.
- Eligible discounts will be applied at checkout. One service discount may be used per visit.
Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our students, staff and guests as we follow mandated COVID restrictions and implement new protocols. We follow the highest standards of sanitization and have minimized physical touch points in addition to requiring health screenings, masks and social distancing at our campus locations.
We look forward to seeing you soon!