The Financial Services Team at Gene Juarez Academy makes it easy to find and apply for cosmetology financial aid that best fits your needs and eligibility. And, because we’re nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS), you have the ability to apply for Federal & State funding to help cover the investment in your cosmetology education.
Financial options available include:
- Federal grants (which do not have to be repaid)
- Low-cost federal loans (with payments beginning after you have been out of school for six months)
- State Funding
- A variety of education and training benefits from the US Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Flexible payment plans
- Scholarships for cosmetology school
Our representatives can help determine what you qualify for and walk you through the process. Utilize our Net Price Calculator tool to get more information about what true program costs would be including living expenses for similar student situations.
Relocating For School?
GJA partners with CORT to help students find and furnish an apartment.
Get started on the path to becoming a successful hairdresser or manicurist and contact our team of Financial Services Representatives today, or call us at 800.230.3636.
“I never thought I could afford to go to beauty school, but the Financial Services team worked with me to make it a possibility.”
– Nadia, Student Ambassador, North Seattle